Your customers are pulling back the sheets.
Don’t let your mattresses become a liability to your brand. Differentiate your property by ensuring your customers have a great night’s sleep.
Clean Sleep works with a variety of facilities including:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Student Housing
- Trucking Fleets
- Many Others
Contact us today to schedule your Condition Assessment and see how you can become Clean Sleep Certified.
Clean Sleep Condition Assessment
Perhaps you’re thinking about replacing your mattresses. Are you looking for a fast, no-nonsense way to assess the state of your facility’s mattresses? Clean Sleep can help you by providing a 1-hour Condition Assessment. We inspect and sample your mattresses, then create a detailed yet concise report that highlights any problem areas in your facility.
The Clean Sleep Condition Assessment provides you with a quick overview of your facility’s mattress conditions including:
- Bacterial Contamination
- Improper Rotation
- Dust-mite Allergens
- Rips and Tears
This no-obligation tool helps you:
- Address immediate guest satisfaction issues
- Understand where to focus your cleaning efforts
- Implement service recommendations to prolong your mattress’ lifespans
- Prioritize maintenance strategies for budget considerations
Clean Sleep Certified
How will customers evaluate your mattresses?
The “Clean Sleep Certified” program provides a valuable way to differentiate your property by incorporating a non-core, genuine ancillary service. The benefits are improved guest comfort, confidence in the quality of services you are providing, as well as increased sales and positive press. This helps everyone sleep better at night!
Clean Sleep Certified Advantages
- Cost Savings – Maintaining your mattresses prolongs their lifespans and keeps you from having to invest in all new mattresses on a frequent basis. Contact us to discuss the specific return on investment (ROI) model for your facility.
- Customer Retention Strategy – Customers pay attention to negative cleanliness reviews. Cleanliness and service are paramount to the successful operation of all businesses, even more so in industries where customers trust you enough to sleep under your roof. Clean Sleep is an obvious retention strategy for current and future customers who seek accommodations at or above their standards.
- Quality – Businesses that participate in the Clean Sleep Certified program communicate to their customers the importance of quality in everything they do.
- Brand Value – Being Clean Sleep Certified adds brand recognition, loyalty, and value to your business by providing a tangible differentiation through education and the opportunity for in-room marketing materials.
- Innovation – Clean Sleep technology is a state-of-the-art, revolutionary technology. It offers a unique, more affordable alternative to having to replace your mattresses. It’s safe, better for the environment, and extremely effective.
Commercial Cleaning Service Process
Clean Sleep offers businesses a friendly, unobtrusive and efficient experience. We work hard to ensure as little disruption to your daily operations as possible.
- High-volume mattress sanitation needs – we work with a variety of both large and small facilities and ensure our process is as seamless as possible.
- Coordination on multiple levels – we work tirelessly to minimize disruption to your business.
- We can service over 30 mattresses in a single 8-hour day. Whether you prefer to have a large volume of mattresses cleaned in as short a time as possible, or prefer to rotate through your facility over a longer period, we can accommodate your request.
Whatever the size or scope of the project, contact us to see how we can help your facility become Clean Sleep Certified.
- Schedule your appointment
- We confirm within an hour of your appointment to let you know we’re en route
- We arrive and sanitize your mattresses
- You have clean, ready to use mattresses in as little as 15 minutes
- Remove all linens
- Clear any obstructions that would prevent the safe transport of the mattress
- Odor, and
- Pest free
Rest assured, your customers will start enjoying a better and healthier sleep right away.