Clean Sleep’s Patent-Pending Technology
Clean Sleep is the only tech-focused company that leaves you with a dry, sanitized and like-new mattress.
We spent years developing our state-of-the-art technology to give you the cleanest mattress possible.
The Clean Sleep Machine is:
- A unique, one-of-a-kind process,
- Engineered and developed specifically for the purpose of sterilizing and sanitizing mattresses
Each step in our process targets a different issue and together provide the most effective method to ensure a cleaner mattress in your home.
The Clean Sleep Process:
Germicidal Irradiation with Ultraviolet C Light
High-Power Vacuum that Extracts Debris
Low-Moisture Injected Cleansing with Dry Steam
Sanitize and Remove Moisture with Infrared Heat
Neutralize Odors With Ozone
Clean Sleep Technology vs Steam Cleaning
Traditional mattress cleaning services either use chemical sprays or carpet cleaning equipment, usually only treating the surface. In most cases, this leaves your mattress wet and susceptible to mold and other fungal growth.
Conventional chemical cleaners can also leave residual odors that may affect sleep quality until they fully dissipate.
Clean Sleep Technology
- Dry, chemical-free, no toxins
- No drying time required
- No moisture to penetrate mattress
- 96+ hour residual effect to continue destroying allergens
- Safe on all types of mattresses and pillows
- Color safe, no bleaching agents
- Neutralizes odor inducing bacteria
- Uses Ozone, UV Light, Vacuum, Dry Vapor Steam, Heat
- 15-20 minutes application time
- No set up time required
- Wet, steam plus toxic cleaning agents
- Requires 2-3 days for partial, surface drying
- Traps moisture promoting the growth of mold and mildew.
- No residual effect
- Can not be used on memory foam mattress or pillows
- Can induce fading and color variation
- Can result in musty smell coming from inside the mattress
- May damage surrounding areas and box spring
- May loose mattress warranty
- 30-40 minute application time
- Equipment set up required