Clean Sleep works closely with our clients to coordinate a service program based on their individual needs.
- Assisted Living Communities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Student Housing
- Nursing Homes
- Many others…
Clean Sleep Certified
Adding a dimension to service quality: Clean Sleep Certified
Each time they experience a service, guests are evaluating the hospitality organization. These customers judge the overall service quality by looking at its five dimensions during all interactions with service providers.
Ask yourself: How will guests evaluate your mattresses?
Clean Sleep Certification provides the opportunity for hospitality companies to differentiate their services by incorporating a non core, genuine ancillary service that is valued by their guests. The benefits can be linked to guest comfort, confidence in quality of services provided, along with attracting sales and positive press.
Clean Sleep, The Value Driver
- Quality – A facility that offers Clean Sleep service openly communicates to its customers their level of detail when it comes to quality of their brand’s core values.
- Brand Value – Clean Sleep certification for your facility provides opportunities to increase your brand value through successful marketing of Clean Sleep by “Your Brand” is launched.
- Customer Retention Strategy – Cleanliness and service are paramount to successful operation of the facilities we service. Customers pay attention to the negative publicity concerning a cleanliness. Clean Sleep is an obvious retention strategy for current and future customers who seek accommodations at, or above their standards.
- Innovation – Clean Sleep technology is an innovation for the cleaning, care, and overall maintenance of mattresses. It is something new and exciting that offers a unique.
- Environmental and Community concerns also affect a company’s value. For example, two restaurants offering identical products and services may perform differently in different neighborhoods.
Commercial Service Process
We work with a variety of commercial clients for their high-volume mattress sanitation needs. Coordination must on multiple levels in order to ensure there is no disruption to business as a result of our presence at a facility.
A single Clean Sleep Machine may service over 30 mattresses in a single 8 hour day. Strategies have been implemented with existing commercial customers that provides cleaning service of large volume at in a short period whereas other clients have preferred to have their mattresses cleaned over a period of months.
Whether the size or scope of the project. Contact Mattress Cleaners to see how we can help your facility become Clean Sleep Certified.
High occupancy facilities manage fast-paced schedules while juggling guests, tenants, and residents simultaneously. Service technicians arrive at your facility ahead of time and prepared for the project at hand.